2018 CWDG Events
CWDG Protocol and Training Competition Day
SUNDAY 19th August 2018
Venue: Marshalls Lane, Blayney Showground
LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED BY NELLIE RYANS MOBILE COFFEE AND FOOD VAN
ENTRIES BY NOMINATE ONLY
Entries Close: 5th August 2018
Competiton 1 - PROTOCOL RING
Only one entry per rider.
Riders will choose the test they would like to ride (test must be nominted with your entry).
The nominated test will be ridden and then a brief discussion will be had with the judge and if time permits (limit of 15 minutes per rider) part of the test may be re-ridden.
Competition 2 - Preparatory C
Competition 3 - Preparatory D
Competition 4 - Preliminary 1.2
Competition 5 - Preliminary 1.3
Competition 6 - Novice 2.2
Competition 7 - Novice 2.3
Competition 8 - Elem 3.2
Competition 9 - Elem 3.3
Competition 10 - Med 4.2
Competition 11 - Med 4.3
Ponies will compete with horses as this is a training day only.
For further Information on this event, please contact Christine Green 0419 661 667 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Competitions run by the CWDG include:
- Official Competitive (all levels Prelim to Grand Prix) Horse must be EA registered and hold a current Competition licence. Rider must be a current financial member of Equestrian Australia.
- Closed Restricted (all levels from Preparatory to Grand Prix) open to current financial members of the CWDG.
- Closed Unrestricted (Preparatory to Novice level) open to CWDG Club Members and invited EA financial members)
- Official Participation (Preparatory to Novice level) open to Competitors who are current Financial members of EA of at least Participation level. Horses do not have to be EA registered but it is encouraged.
- Training days such as Protocol days & Visiting Instructor clinics.